This humanitarian project in Africa will allow you to experience the best of Southern Africa: its wildlife, beaches, and above all, its culture. You will have the opportunity to discover incredible wildlife, swim with sharks, and visit beautiful tropical islands. But above all, you will participate in important humanitarian volunteer projects.
This mission begins in South Africa, where you will embark on a 5-day safari in the famous Kruger National Park, home to many animal species. In the second part, you will head to Eswatini to participate in a 2-week volunteer mission (construction or sports). The program continues in Mozambique, where you can enjoy activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, or visiting the most beautiful islands and beaches of the Indian Ocean. At the end of your program, you will return to Johannesburg for your return flight. It is also possible to extend your stay by 2 or 4 weeks in Eswatini to prolong your humanitarian mission.
During your stay, you will be accommodated in various lodges. You will be offered three meals a day, some self-service and others cooked for you.
– Education and childcare: helping teachers in our partner schools for vulnerable children (for 6- or 8-week projects only)
– Construction: maintenance work, gardening and building new classrooms and structures for partner schools.
– Sports program: organize sports activities with the children such as swimming, dance and other games.
You can also add any of the following to the adventure of a lifetime before or on arrival:
– Internationally recognized PADI diving course (replaces the Mozambique activity week). Additional 300 euros.
To participate in this project, you must be 18 years old. Children aged 4 to 18 are accepted if accompanied by their parents, and are physically and mentally capable of actively participating in the activities.
– Information required: full name, age, gender, nationality, medical history, allergies, diet (if applicable), an extract from the criminal record.
-Visas: French nationals in Eswatini and South Africa are exempt from visa requirements for short-term tourist stays (less than 90 days). Visas for Mozambique will be prepared on arrival in Eswatini with the help of the coordinators. Volunteers will need to bring two passport photos and the cost of the visa is ZAR 1200.00.
-Volunteers will need to bring a sleeping bag for their program.