A supplement of €200 applies to participants under 18. For further information, check our youth programs.
We have 7 comfortable mixed bungalows with a view of the caves and the mountain.
Each bungalow offers:
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS, FACILITIES AND SERVICES
Spirit Mountain offers several sleeping options as described below. Accommodation facilities and services offered to any guest include:
– Tropical garden, caves and jungle-covered mountain
– Common relaxation area
– Reception (9:00 am – 2:00 pm)
– Campfire, barbecue (upon request)
– Airport shuttle (available for an additional fee)
– Shuttle service to the beach (available for an additional fee)
– Free Wi-Fi in common areas and in your bungalow
– Laundry service
– Activity menu (more info here)
– Motorcycle and car rental
– Earthshop: locally made natural soap, shampoos, natural mosquito repellents, etc. etc. (in progress, planned for 2021)
Please note that accommodation may be subject to change based on bungalow availability on site. In this case, alternative accommodation will be offered (offering the same amenities as the bungalows). The alternate accommodation is located within a maximum radius of 20km. Shuttles are scheduled morning and evening for participants to get to the project. The distance is about 8 minutes by car/scooter and 40 minutes on foot. Scooter or bicycle rentals are available on site if needed to move around during your free time.
What makes Spirit Mountain what it is, is its relative isolation from the lively beach of Aonang, which is 6 km away (10 minutes by motorbike/tuktuk/taxi). It is possible to rent a bicycle, motorbike, car, or taxi on site for transportation.
We offer a selection of healthy and mostly vegetarian options (see below) for breakfast and lunch. Healthy snacks will also be available as much as possible (energy balls and others). For dinners, guests can pre-order during the day or plan to eat in town at one of the many restaurants in Aonang (see transportation questions below), or cook on site as we open our communal kitchen in the evening.
– Intermediate English
– +16 years old