Volunteers will have the chance to work with unwanted, abandoned and ill animals, including baby elephants and big cats that once had no chance of survival... make a real difference to the wildlife. Most of the animals in the wildlife sanctuary are tame and have been hand-reared, many have been abused or rejected by their parents.
There is a real importance of the workers at the sanctuary helping to protect the natural fauna and animals. You will also be required to maintain and the growth of the natural plant species, in addition to caring for all of the animals.
*Calculated on the basis of 66% tax reduction. For more information on donations to organizations of general interest, go to the official website of the public service
A supplement of €200 applies to participants under 18 years old. For more information, go to the youth area.
The volunteer accommodation is within walking distance from the main area where the meals are served. Volunteer accommodation exists of:
– 1 cottage that sleeps up to 6 people
– 1 log cabin with 4 bedrooms that each sleep 2 to 3 people. This accommodation has a lounge and a kitchen
– 1 cottage/house with 4 bedrooms each with 2 beds with a lounge and a kitchen
– 1 house with 3 large rooms that each sleep 6 people each – dormitory style. This house has a with kitchenette
– There is a separate building with communal bathroom facilities.
All linen will be provided and strictly no visitors are permitted to enter the property unless permitted by the project leader.
– Up to date CV/ resume
– Copy of return flight itinerary
– Basic level of English; understanding and speaking
– Acceptance subject to availability of position